Come back often and see what I will concoct next.. I like to create new things. I promise not to post anything until I try it first. I like to use fresh ingredients when available so most of this is cooking from scratch. I am of Italian Heritage so there will be a lot of Italian Foods but there are no boundaries when it comes to creating a meal for people you love.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alfredo Sauce

Alfredo Sauce tho commonly used for pasta can be used in many dishes.
Some use it for seafood or for chicken.
Others use it on vegetables, the possibilities are endless.

Ingredients
1 Stick Unsalted Butter
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Parmesan Grated or shredded.

Prepare
In a small to medium skillet melt butter over medium low heat.
Stir in cream with whisk and continue to cook will cream begins to scald
Add cheese and whisk continuously till smooth and desired thickness.
Remove from heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment