Come back often and see what I will concoct next.. I like to create new things. I promise not to post anything until I try it first. I like to use fresh ingredients when available so most of this is cooking from scratch. I am of Italian Heritage so there will be a lot of Italian Foods but there are no boundaries when it comes to creating a meal for people you love.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Grilled Pork Roast

1 pork loin roast

The Rub
1 Tbsp Coarse sea salt
1 Tsp Fresh ground black pepper
1 Tbsp Cracked coriander
1 Tbsp Garlic powder
3 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
1/4 cup Lemon Zest (grated lemon peel)
Mix all ingredients in bowl
Rub pork roast generously
Cook on Grill with indirect heat till cooked thoroughly about 30 minutes per pound
Or  Roast in oven at 375F for 25 minutes per pound
Slice and Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment