Come back often and see what I will concoct next.. I like to create new things. I promise not to post anything until I try it first. I like to use fresh ingredients when available so most of this is cooking from scratch. I am of Italian Heritage so there will be a lot of Italian Foods but there are no boundaries when it comes to creating a meal for people you love.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grilled Tilapia Fillets

Tilapia Fillets (as many as you want to cook) Thawed
Salt and Pepper
Paprika
Garlic powder
Chopped parsley
Crushed red pepper

Heat a grilling pan over medium heat
(This will work with a George Foreman Grill just make sure to spray top and bottom and reduce cooking time to 3 minutes total)

Sprinkle both sides of Tilapia with salt and pepper and a generous dusting of garlic powder and paprika
Lightly Spray Grilling pan with cooking spray

Place Fish on pan, Grill for 3 minutes then turn and grill for 3 more minutes

Sprinkle with parsley and red pepper flakes and serve.
I like it with a fresh salsa like pico di gallo or mango and avacado salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment