Come back often and see what I will concoct next.. I like to create new things. I promise not to post anything until I try it first. I like to use fresh ingredients when available so most of this is cooking from scratch. I am of Italian Heritage so there will be a lot of Italian Foods but there are no boundaries when it comes to creating a meal for people you love.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Stuffed Portobello Caps

2 large Portobello caps
1/4 lb buld Italian sausage
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
6 to 8 pieces roasted red peppers
1/4 cup shredded Parmegiana (reggiano if available)
Olive Oil, (Virgin preferred)

Drizzle oil on Portobello caps
Sprinkle with garlic
Break up sausage and scatter in Portobello Caps
Scatter peppers on top
Sprinkle with basil
Cover with cheese and drizzle with oil
Bake at 375 for 20 minutes
Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment